« Home | May the Mind of Christ My Saviour » | Here is » | Know » | All For Jesus... » | In Christ Alone » | Hope » | Great Is Thy Faithfulness » | Fairest Lord Jesus » | LET... » | O The .... » 

Friday, June 23, 2006 

Jesus


ame Above All







I am not ashamed of the Name above all names

For it has the power to heal and to save

Strength for the weary, peace to the troubled soul

Peace to the troubled soul.


It’s the name of Jesus

It’s the name of Jesus


Mightier than mountains

He lives among the weak

Ruler eternal

Lover to me


Jesus, name above all

Jesus, name above all

I love this song! I think I first heard it sung by Rita Springer on 'Winds of Worship Seattle', where she does a free-flowing part, singing the Hebrew names of God. I searched high and low for that CD (after I destroyed my pirated one), was told it was out of production but the bookstore had a demo version, and they sold it to me for a couple of bucks. Happy day!

Post a Comment